Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Trinity Network Diagram (all you will ever need to do anything you want on the internet)

Here is a diagram of how the internet works at Trinity University. I created it based off information that I got during a tour in Computer Technology Class. The tour was very interesting and seeing the actual objects (servers, wires and all) that made connecting to the internet at Trinity possible was really eye opening. One never thinks about how the internet works or why accessing the school drives is so easy and pain free but there is actually quite a bit (understatement of the year) behind it. I was very fortunate to be a part of the tour and by diagraming it all out I feel that I have a much better understanding of how we connect to the internet.

Sincerely,
Your blogger bro,
Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment