Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Articles on Powerpoint

The articles giving tips about powerpoint were interesting and informative. I liked the structure of many of them because it is easier to learn about something if you are learning about it in a fun way. My guidline for keeping your powerpoint interesting is
1) Slide transitions! Make it interesting!
2) Sounds! Nobody only wants to hear your voice.
3) Pictures! Color color color, the more there is for the eyes to see the better!
4) Quality Information! It is always annoying when people have a great slideshow but nothing of actual relevance in the show.
5) Keep it fun! Remember, powerpoint can be a fun tool!

2 comments:

  1. Travis,
    I chose you as one of my favorite powerpoints. Your presentation was very entertaining, and you had great graphics and sound effects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your presentation alot. I thought it was energetic and liked how you did the intros and exits. Well done

    ReplyDelete