Thursday, April 22, 2010

Call Me Beep Me If You Want To Reach Me

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~thalff

Making my website was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I will admit, I have a fair ego when it comes to computers and technology so when I ran into numerous problems while making my website I was slightly baffled. I used Expression Web to create my website as I found it to be the easiest and best program to use. The page I am most proud of is my page on Television. I enjoyed using the special box tool to add an interesting dynamic to that page. I would change the overall layout of my website. It was hard to align things and make them look neat- this is what I would state as my biggest weakness. My biggest technical challenge was the saving problem that we encountered during class, I was confused about where I saved various things due to the multiple folders. My biggest design challenge was certainly keeping things aligned. That was so hard! Even now my website is not at its fullest unless on Internet Explorer. I will show my site to my girlfriend and my friends. I will taunt Rory with its greatness and use it to further my case that I am a more excellent human being than him. I can't think of a class that would require me to make one but if they do I am very confident I will be able to. Might even be able to teach them a thing or two!
Sincerely,
Travis "www.me!" Halff

3 comments:

  1. Your site was funny, one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your website. It was very funny, and original. Nicely done ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travis, your presentations never cease to amuse me. Loved all the fun effects you added to your page.

    ReplyDelete