Monday, April 26, 2010

WILV (Websites I'd Love to View)

All of the websites presented were quite impressive, it is hard to narrow down my love to only three. Abby Talley's website was spectacular. It looks like it was made by Chanel it is so well done. The layout is clear and professional yet unique in a clearly high fashion way. Larissa Lozano's website was also excellent. The navbar was so good I honestly thought she used a program to make it. Her color combinations were perfect and the website looked ever inviting. It was a joy to watch her present as you could tell how well her website represented her. To top off this parfait of website goodness, I would like to laud the work of Moira Allen. Moira went with a very kooky yet riveting layout for her website. Without using too many words, Moira showed us her essence. Her url was a peek into her soul and I like what I saw. My favorite part was the way she arranged her default page. Just one simple pictures and a couple of words went so far for her page. Overall I was ridiculously impressed with what I saw and can't wait to see how the students in our class use their newly acquired website building talents to help make the www a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment